Our team has all the bases covered for your renovation.
Our team of designers, trades and project managers work seamlessly together to insure there will be no guesswork in how your remodel will turn out.
- At our first meeting our designers will get to know you and gather information related to the scope of your project, timeline and budget.
- We then move onto the drafting phase. During this process we will develop 3d drawings of your remodel that help you visualize what our designers have in mind for your home. A follow up meeting to review these drawings along with some suggestions for finish selections for flooring, lighting, cabinet, counter tops will be presented at our studio so you can see our vision come to life.
- Soon thereafter a site visit with our trades for a contractor walk through will happen. At the walk through we further investigate the house and how our plans for the renovation will come together.
- We now are really fine tuning the design and finish selection and every detail will be considered from the flooring to lighting and even down to the furnishing package and furniture layout.
- The next meeting at our studio is to review budget, scope and talk about the timeline for start.
It’s a simple and efficient process with our in house team of designers and trades. Our clients have always commented on the ease of a one stop experience at Silver Leaf and the confidence they have in our team.
We find our formula creates the best aesthetic outcome and the happiest clients!